100% High Quality HP G71 G71t Series Laptop CPU Cooling Fan
Package Content: 1x CPU Cooling Fan
Type: Laptop CPU Fan
Condition: Brand new!
Warranty: 3 months
Remark: Tested to be 100% working properly.
HP G71 G71t Series Fan are made from highest quality parts, the laptop fan are tailored made according to the original size, whether the appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. Every HP G71 G71t Series Cooling Fan should be under strict quality control before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC, ROHS, etc.
HP G71 G71t Series Cooling Fan features
* Uses the highest quality parts.
* 100% Q.C. of EVERY product. Extended run time.
* 30 Days Money Back.
* Excellent Service.
* 100% compatible with original HP G71 G71t Series Fan.
Fits Laptop Model.
HP G71 G71t Series G71-340US G71-329WM G71-333NR G71-449WM G71-445US G71-447US G71-333CA G71-339CA G71-343US G71-345CL G71-347CL G71-349WM G71-351CA G71-358NR G71-430CA G71-437CA G71-441NR G71-442NR G71-448CL G71t-300 G71t-400 Laptop
How to Replace a HP G71 G71t Series Fan?
1. Follow your laptop owner's manual and assembly guide carefully as you disassemble the laptop. Touch something metal periodically to remove static charge, and work on a large table with a bright light source.
2. Turn off the laptop and unplug it. Remove the main battery, DVD drive , Ac adapter and the hard drive. The hard drive is usually located in a slot on one side of the laptop. Remove the screw that holds the cover in place, then pull out the hard drive, screen sled.
3. Turn the laptop over and remove the screws on the bottom that hold the keyboard in place. Flip the laptop over, open it, then lift the keyboard up and out. Unplug the flexible ribbon cable that connects the keyboard to the motherboard.
4. Remove the screws that hold the laptop keyboard bezel and palm rest in place. Carefully pry loose any plastic snaps on the sides, then lift the bezel and palm rest up and out.
5. Unplug the HP G71 G71t Series CPU Cooling Fan. Remove the screws that hold the heat sink and fan in place, then remove the entire unit from the laptop. Remove any thermal compound residue from the bottom of the heat sink and the CPU.
6. Apply a thin layer of thermal compound on the CPU, then replace the heat sink and cpu cooling fan. Replace the screws, plug the HP G71 G71t Series Fan back in, then reassemble the laptop.
7. Plug the laptop in and turn it on. After you use it for a few minutes, you should hear the new cpu cooling fan running and feel warm air blowing from the vent on the side of the laptop. A HP G71 G71t Series Fan does not run continuously, so don't be concerned if the HP G71 G71t Series Fan shuts off periodically.